Friday, December 18, 2009

Review: Karen's Body Beautiful hair mask


This stuff if my favorite!!! The first time I tried it, I wasn't impressed. But I tried it a second time and my hair melted like butter. Curly/kinky hair already craves moisture, but add color to that equation and I really had to step up my deep conditioning treatment game.  My hair grazes my collar bone, and I really don't need much.  When I apply any deep conditioner, I first part my hair into 3 sections and then apply a little bit of the conditioner to my hair in 3 inch sections.  I twirl each section starting from mid-shaft to make sure that the conditioner saturates the ends.  KBB  has specials every Friday, so stay tuned to the site and Karen's Twitter page.  Shipping can be a little bit slow sometimes, but the products are usually fresh . 


The ingredients are: Purified Water, Aloe Butter, Jojoba Oil, Agave, Vegetable Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera Juice, Panthenol, Arnica, Calendula, Echinacea, Nettle & Horsetail Extracts, Carrot Seed Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Arnica, Shikakai & Amla Extracts, Vitamin E & Natural Enzymes.

No comments: