Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Shopping

Oy! it is getting the best of me.  I still have to buy a candle, maybe some hair spray, a lipstick (that is like, sold out everywhere!), and figure out something for my dad.  Here are some deals:

Korres USA: 3 Days Only - Get glamorous with a 5 piece korres color FREE gift (over an $80 value!) with $35 purchase + free shipping! Code "GLAMOUR".  This was posted on Friday the 11th.  They also have a bunch of gift sets at nice prices.


 Shu Uemura: Free shipping and free gift wrapping with the code "WRAP".  Expires Dec 13.


YSL Cosmetics: Friends & Family code of 20% off is "FF2009"


Lucky Scent: The are making way for new inventory so there are 50% off mark-downs on selected items across the categories.  You can also get free shipping this month with the code "December09".


Bliss World:  Get 40% off on all products under the Bliss and Laboratoire Remède brands with code "Bliss129".  This expires 12/14/09. 



The Outnet:  This fashion e-tailer has some of their designer duds for an extra 50% off. 


And I was on Shu's site and saw that the samples they had available for the Art of Hair section expires today... I wonder if they are going to have a % off... I can dream, can't I?

No comments: