Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Men's Week: Shoes


I really only like two kinds of men's shoes.  Converse Chuck Taylors and long, and usually laced, dress shoes with an almond or a slightly squared off toe - I don't like the extremes of a total square toe or a round, clownish toe when a guy is trying to look sharp.


I have (or gone through) 7 or so pairs of Chucks, I love them! They fit my flat feet well.  I can't wait for these Missoni for Converse sneakers to hit the market!  Converse makes hundreds of different kinds of shoes for men, women, and children and I don't like to be confined to just the women's section.  On their site you can customize a pair with a selection of colors, prints, and styles. 

I feel a long stretch of foot looks great coming out of a slim-cut pant leg.  The elongated, boat-like type of shoe might be called "European" style.    00oo00 always has the most bangingist shoes (and carry-on luggage, but that is for another day:-P)



 

 



photos courtesy of wwd.com, nytimes.com, and 00oo00.blogspot.com

No comments: