Thursday, December 3, 2009

Review: Dr. Eckstein Moor Kräuter Packung


Between Dr. Hauschka and Dr. Eckstein, I think I will be sticking with German doctors to take care of my face!

The short of it:
  • dries to a soft, rubbery finish
  • soft soft soft skin for days
  • reduces the size of pimples
The long of it:
I received a sample of the Kräuter Supreme night facial cream years ago and have been faithful to it since.  From that point, I bought the Azulen Paste and more recently,the Moor Kräuter Packung (a moor mud facial mask).  This face mask is my favorite.  It contains moor extract, Peru balsam, zinc gluconate, panthenol, tormentil and witch hazel extract.  The scent  is not too strong, you can move your face comfortably as it dries, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all!  When a product irritates my face, I get a bunch of little bumps everywhere, but my skin feels smooth for days when I use this mask.  It comes in a plastic jar - I know some people prefer tubes because it is more sanitary, but I think this is just fine, after all I am the only one using it.  If you are prone to acne and have sensitive skin, I would recommend this and the general Kräuter(herbs)  line from Dr. Eckstein.  You only need a little bit, so I expect everything I get from Dr. Eckstein to last at least 6 months with regular use. 

No comments: