Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Black Friday Weekend shopping list - Beauty

I got some stuff I am excited about! Most of it came only when I finally started buying stuff to give for Christmas.



Les Néréides - Impérial Opoponax.  I had a sample of this and fell in love! This will finally be in my arsenal soon.  Sweet, warm, deep, a nice ski n scent: opoponax (sweet myrrh), amber, vanilla, sandalwood, benzoin, citrus.






 Laboratoire Remede - Sweep Body.  I remember using, and loving, this scrub ages ago when I got a free tube.  It isn't worth the $60 it retails for, but I jumped on it when I saw it on Beauty Ticket (and they had a Cyber Monday 25% off code!)  My skin freaks when in contact with products with a ton of harsh chemicals, and from what I remember this manual scrub is very simple, with ground marble and a refreshing scent.  Can't wait to try it again!






Tade - Black soap.  You guys already know the deal.  This was a necessity! 







And a beautyhabit order may or may not happen by the end of the week :-)

photos courtesy of Luckyscent.com and beautyticket.com 

No comments: