Monday, November 30, 2009

Black Friday Weekend shopping list - Style


Well, I managed not to buy anything for anyone other than myself this weekend.  And I barely got a discount on the stuff I ordered.  Actually, I am mulling another beauty order, but I made a deal with myself that I can only get it if I cross off someone on my Christmas present list.  Anyway, let's get on with what I got for my wardrobe. 

I made a mytights.com order with these Lurex Back Seam tights by Aristoc.  Hot, yes?  I am hoping that I will be able to wear these under thigh high socks so you can only see a hint of back seam between the socks and a mini skirt or winter shorts (whatever the hell those are, lol).  I am just wondering if the stones will punch holes through any over-the-knee socks.



Next up is the Gennifer merino wool blend tights from Trasparenze in blu.  The composition is 70% Wool, 15% Microfiber , and 15% Elastane.  I already have this style in this color, but I love it so much, I had to get another pair for back-up purposes.  The color is nice and dark, but still visibly blue.   Although they are wool, they are not itchy! 



Next up are these Jennifer wool blend hold-ups from Trasparenze in black.  The composition is 70% Wool, 15% Microfiber ,15% Elastane.   I have large thighs, so I hope that these fit comfortably!  I usually find that a lace top fits comfortably when getting thigh high hosiery, so hopefully these will work, I already love the full tights from this company.






pictures courtesy of mytights.com

No comments: