Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nail Polishes

Quick post on some polish pics I have snapped on my Blackberry. 

Zoya "Envy" - GORGEOUSSS blackish-green.  One of my many from this year's annual Zoya swap program.



Zoya"Perrie" - One of my favorites from the S/S 2010 collection.  Oddly, I can best describe the "Flash" collection as "neon pastel"


And this is what I wore this week, OPI for Sepora "Metro Chic" - Yep I got this during the craze a few years back! Odd picture, but it is actually fairly  accurate on my computer screen and on my phone - it some lights it looks grey (middle finger) and in other lights it looks dusty purple (pinky). 


I just changed colors tonight - now I am wearing Ginger + Liz "Hold the Drama" I will try to remember to snap a pic tomorrow.  I am terrible at painting my nails so I wait until the next day when the polish peels off of my cuticles! 

No comments: