Sunday, September 5, 2010

DIOR HOMME advert


Hypebeast posted the first part of a series for the DIOR HOMME fragrance.  It stars Jude Law being dressed in a very dashing manner and then meeting with  a mysterious woman.  In the first minute or so, I was unconvinced and thought it seemed like a stupid campaign (I am not a fan of Lady Dior campaign), but this flick won me over.  I've only seen one Jude Law film (Alfie, and I watched it a month ago!), but I think he is sensuous, and boy oh boy, he can wear a suit!  I always find some enjoyment in Dior's ads because I am a huge fan of the brand and the styling is always on point.

Anyways, check it out HERE.

I just checked Sephora's site and there is a DIOR HOMME fragrance for sale, so I suppose that this ad is for that.  I have yet to smell it, but I will check it out when I get a chance.  You know I do not discriminate when it comes to masculine/feminine fragrances - all are fair game to a perfume lover!  Great reviews on basenotes.com and sephora.com. 

No comments: