Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Styling tips from Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian always looks great - she has great sense of style and she shared some tips with In Style on how she looks her best sartorial-wise.

She dresses to show off her curves, or at the very least make her clothes look body-flattering.  The only think I really love about my body is my small waistline.  I am not a fan of my legs or arms, so that doesn't leave too many options!  She listed Azzedine Alaïa as a maker of some of her favorite belts - I have seen the laser-cut leather designs on many people photographed on street-style blogs.Linea Pelle usually has a great selection of waist-cinching belts.  I should really invest in some belts.

Alaïa belt:

Linea Pelle belt:


The tip I plan to invest in is shapewear - so simple, yet so forgettable.  She said that she uses Body Wrap's  long leg panties.  Not exactly glamourous, but it will be covered by a great dress or pencil skirt.


Kim also advocates using a tailor.  I wholeheartedly agree and this is where my sewing lessons come in handy!


photos lifted from kimkardashian.celebuzz.com, net-a-porter.com, lpcollection.com, and herroom.com

No comments: