Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PSA: my favorite bra is on sale

This really is my favorite, and not just because they make my boobs look fantastic. Well, actually that is the reason! Instead of looking like you are wearing a push-up bra, this design seems to make my boobs have a little more weight to them - as if I were to be a "full cup" I suppose. And no gaps where there shouldn't be any. This bra has it all: fit, comfort, look, and effect.



Herroom has it on sale for $25.50. I hope they are not discontinuing the brand! :-S I already have one in black and one in nude (but I think the black looks better), so I may get another one. 32-38 A, B, and C (except 38A)

On a side note, I need to figure out a posting schedule since I ALWAYS take time out to look for the beauty and style stuff that floats around my head. It's just the pictures and proofreading that take up a lot of time.  

picture lifted from herroom.com

No comments: