Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wishlist - beauty products

What a busy week!!!! OMG.  Ok, enough about me, how was your week?  Just kidding, this blog is all about my discussing what I want and what I like.  I had to restock my Dr. Eckstein night cream ( I usually use Krauter Supreme, but this time I ordered the Krauter balm and the Azulen night cream) so flipping through the propaganda Beauty Habit sends, I started putting together a mental wishlist.  Some from the site, others I have been wanting to try.


Jao goe oil - an oil disguised as a balm??? I love how the skin on my face and body looks and feels after using oils, so this immediately caught my attention.  Oh, and the scent is like monoi oil? Sounds heavenly!



alba botanica kukui nut body cream - I am starting to get my annual dry patches :-(  This was the only stuff that has worked.


Molinard Creme 24 - I used this a while ago, but never rebought.  It is a great lemony-smelling cream, and I need something to keep at my desk to moisturize my hands - cheap industrial hand soap is drying!  I want something in a jar version because I hate to waste product that is left in pump or tube containers.


 Confession: I don't wake up looking like a bronzed goddess.  And I sleep better at night assuming Beyonce doesn't either, lol.  Winter is around the corner which means my skin is going to look greyed and dull.  I think  nice way to combat those bad superficial effects is to have a summery glow by using bronzing oils.  The two that were featured in the pamphlet were Paul & Joe and Lucy B.   Paul & Joe has a shimmering body lotion and Lucy B has an oil with gold particles.  Nars and Nuxe have pretty well-known formulations too.  This will go nicely with a slight self-tan. The problem is too see what shows up on my skin tone.  DuWop's Revolotion in deep is on sale at Beautyhabit now, but check out DuWop's website to see how to best wear this product.
 


Clarisonic Mia - I read a review on a forum where the person said that after using this everyday she didn't need to get any more extractions.  Um, sold.  Well, not yet technically!  Skinstore.com currently has a 15% off all tools promotion.



patent leather headband - I have been wearing my hair straight lately, and I like to wear headbands to keep my flyaways down for the whole day.  This look from Karl Lagerfeld F/W 2010 is fantastic.

 photos lifted from jaostore.com, albabotanica.com, luckyscent.com, narscosmetics.com, beautyhabit.com, clarisonic.com, and style.com

1 comment:

Clarisonic said...

We are excited to hear that the Clarisonic Mia has made your wish list. If you ever have product questions we are happy to help. Find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or facebook.com/Clarisonic. We'd love to hear from you. Cheers!