Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Mid-Summer's Wardrobe Dream

It's a dream because I have no money to spend!  Since I live in the mid-Atlantic region, I still have a month and a half of hot weather to look forward to.

I always loved Yigal Azrouël's drapey dresses, and this one from the Outnet is on sale for $312!


I love a floral skirt that accentuates the waistline ALICE by Temperley, $96.


I hate my arms, so this dress will cover them perfectly and is super cute.  Missoni, $656.


This short-sleeved kimono-inspired Boudicca dress is perfect for hot days, but for $3,020, it will put a hurt on your wallet.


Asymmetric jersey by Zero + Mario Cornejo? love! This grey dress will ship in September for $575.


This gorgeous red Narciso Rodriguez dress is made out of jersey appears to be cut on the bias.  $1,295.

No comments: