Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Euro Sales: British Tailored Button-Downs

The first week in July equals summer sales in Europe!

So now is the time to stock up on classic shirts. I love a British button-down - lasts longer, is more stylish, and is cut better than American shirts from my experience.  So some may cost you up to $200 regularly, so they are a steal for $30-$50 now!  This is also a great opportunity to shop for any men in your life who need or wear dress shirts.

I already have a few shirts from Thomas Pink, I love them:

Thomas Pink


This site currently has a 10% promotion for  new customers:
Savile Row Co. 


 I am usually drawn to dark shirts:

Hawes and Curtis


This striped shirt is kind of awesome:
Charles Tyrwhitt


Remember to order using your British size.  My Thomas Pink shirts run true to size (via their size guide), but I am not sure about the other places listed here. 


photo credit: thomaspink.co.uk, savilerowco.com, hawesandcurtis.com, and ctshirts.co.uk

No comments: