Saturday, June 25, 2011

Review: Dr. Eckstein Kräuter Supreme Night Cream and Eyecare Balm

I can't believe I haven't written a review on this either! One of the few brands that I am faithful to.  Dr. Eckstein isn't 100% organic or natural, but I think most of the products are based around natural ingredients, chosen to solve specific skincare issues.  I am probably on my third for fourth jar, and one lasts a long time.  My order arrived in the beginning of February, and I am almost half-way through the jar now at the end of June.  What is great about it is that it helps clear up acne and discolorations left by blemishes.  I use it EVERY night after cleansing.  When I strayed, what do you suppose happened? HUGE pre-menstrual zits, that's what! When using this, I forget how bad my skin really is.  If you have acne and haven't been satisfied with the moisturizers that you have already tried, the Kräuter Supreme is worth a shot at $28. It is seriously amazing.


This past winter, the corners of my eyes became red, dry, and flaky.  There is always something new going wrong with your body when you start getting older!  Eye creams are very expensive, but this was reasonably priced at $22 for 0.5 oz.  Beauty Habit has it marked as an "Eye Wrinkle Cream" but it is actually called an Eyecare Balm. Luckily, I don't have to deal with wrinkle or lines yet, and I think adding an eye cream will delay signs of aging.  I got this the same time as my Kräuter Supreme (at the beginning of February) and have barely made a dent.  It has a very rich texture, so I really only need a pin-head size for each eye


photo credit: beautyhabit.com

No comments: