Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tights for NYE

If you already have plans for  NYE, time to start getting an outfit together.  Every fall and winter I get some new tights and I love the selection offered from British e-tailers.  I am a repeat customer at Mytights.com and I just bought some from ASOS.com last week.  They take a while to ship and clear customs and so forth, so if you are outside of the UK and need some unique tights to wear under a short skirt or dess, ORDER THEM NOW.  Be sure to check if the tights you want are in stock.

Get 20% off your purchase at ASOS with the code:

pswlovesasos

I am not sure when it expires...

HOLD-UP
If you want a solid over-the-knee look, I have and love Transparenze's Jennifer hold-ups.  They are made from wool blend so they will keep your legs warmer than nylon.  Another reason I love them is that they are comfortable, because despite my small-to-medium frame, I have a lot of weight on my thighs.  These fit! $28:


Another warm option are these ribbed angora socks from ASOS. $17:


Henry Holland designed these faux suspender tights. $28:


Another faux hold-up look featuring lace. $14:



BACK SEAM


Classic and sexy.  These were apart of my order. On sale for $7.76.


I am nuts about these hearts as a back seam.  Of course I had to order them.  You don't have to stop at a straight seem when ordering something for a sexy effect.  The gradual increase in heart size makes the eye wander...$10


Looking for some plus-sized back seams? ASOS has you covered! $14


SPARKLE

Love these Pamela Mann black tights with gold studs! $14:


Shimmery tights in 3 size an 4 color options from Jonathan Aston. $16:


SPOTTED

"Champagne Bubble" tights - how fitting for the night! $32:


A classic look with small dots.  $20:


Hearts disguised as small dots! $9





If you are looking for US-based e-tailers, check out Nordstrom, Target, sock-dreams.com (they have a lot of unique looks for great prices!), and barenecessities.com.

photos lifted from mytights.com and asos.com

No comments: