Monday, October 4, 2010

Review - Goe Oil


OK, I've had this Goe Oil at my desk for a week and have concluded that this is the best thing I have every used for my hands and cuticles! I have terrible cuticles (it doesn't help that I pick at them) and the handsoap at my work is cheap and drying, so I need help.  This SOFTENS and MOISTURIZES my hands and cuticles! After a day I could see a difference, and it has kept up every day that I used it.

What I've tried:
Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream
Dior crème abricot
Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand lotion
Trader Joe's A midsummer's night cream
Qtica cuticle cream
Karen's Body Beautiful hand lotion

...and so on.

The only con is that Goe Oil can be a bit greasy feeling for a few minutes after applying.  But I just try to rub my hands over my torso or elbows so it's not a big deal. 

It also had an herby medicinal fragrance that is covered by monoi, but the smell dissipates quickly (and I like it, anyway).

I am contemplating buying a tube for home, it will probably work wonders straight out of the shower...

No comments: