Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The New-again Silk Shirt

OK, first I saw it on Garance Doré's blog...
Then I see it on Tommy Ton's coverage of the fashion weeks..


Then again on Mane and chic's blog...



Well..... in the middle of this series of events, I saw a shirt in this style at H&M, but I only got one size to try on. I liked it, but I need a bigger size but I had to get outta there so I gotta go back soon to try on a size 8 and buy if it looks good.  I will try to snap a pic as well. I think it was about $40, but I am not 100% sure.

I did some research and I didn't see many, but I really like Club Monaco's "Iman" shirt (oh, and STUDENT DISCOUNT!!!) so I will try to check out that sometime soon. I think I prefer this shirt with a voluminous, A-line skirt, but Club Monaco's styling is always on point (en pointe? I dunno).  No pricing info.


You can always go for the Equipment "Signature" Silk Shirt for $178.



Reiss actually has a few nice ones!  I like this sheer brown "Charlie" print for $215:


This style "Chris" has jersey paneling on the side for $175:



If you want to show your guns, go for "Kansas" for $175:



Lastly, ASOS has a boyfriend shirt for $37.07:




photos lifted from garancedore.fr, style.com, maneandchic.com, clubmonaco.com, nordstrom.com, reissonline.com, and asos.com

No comments: