Sunday, October 3, 2010

Beauty Sales

Any other great sales you know of?

Bliss World - Save 20% on spa services if you have a valid student ID for the month of October! Even after taking the discount, their facial prices still among the highest in the DC area, so I am still hesitant to go there, but we will see.

For their online store, save 20% on most brands (excludes lines such as La Mer, Bliss, and  Remede *boo!*) with the code SALE20  through tomorrow.

Skin Store - Save 20% with code BELLA20 - ends tomorrow (Monday the 4th)!

So I was looking around there and became interested in the Emjoi Emagine (an epilator) and I googled it to see if there are reviews, but I see that it's $85 on Amazon.com! So do a quick google search before utilizing these codes to see if you can get something for an even lower price.

Now to decide what I want to buy (if anything) because I want to stay in a budget...

No comments: