Sunday, August 29, 2010

Camel and Khaki for Fall/Winter 2010

I've heard rumblings that camel is the new black, but that will never be true.  For the fall and winter seasons, wearing all black will always be IT.  If you wear camel head to toe, you will look like a jackass:








Instead, hookup a camel- or khaki-colored coat. I love this one by Ann Demeulemeester, but it probably costs around $2,000 :-/


Another way to incorporate the color into your life is to get some nail polish.  Accoring to All Lacquered Up, Chanel is releasing Khaki Brun, Khaki Rose, and Khaki Vert on September 10, so call your local counter to put your $25 bottle(s) on hold.  Vogue Paris Live twitpic'd a sneak peek.  Very pretty!

butter LONDON has two hot neutral colors called Yummy Mummy and All Hail McQueen for about half the price and still totally on trend:


I am unsure of this tone of nail polishes on my skin, so I think I may be passing this nail polish trend over.

In the meantime, I am going to stalk Zara, H&M, and Max Studio for a similar coat to Ann Demeulemeester's...

photos lifted from vogueparislive's twitpic account, style.com, and amazon.com

No comments: