Friday, August 27, 2010

Back! part 2

I know, I am SHAMEFUL.  And I had no idea how to check comments before, plus I had NO IDEA anyone was reading this stuff! lol.  Thanks to Carl for letting me know not to let the Dr. Hauschka mask dry completely - that's always the assumption with clay masks, isn't it? 

Some things I need to discuss:

  • St. Tropez self-tanner for brown people.  I am black/mixed race, NC45ish.  St. Tropez WINS.
  • Nail Polish! of course.  Chanel, Ginger + Liz, my favorite vampy colors, Zoya.
  • Dominican hair care products.  Round Brush Hair has gotten some of my hard-earned dollars and so far so good!
  • My attempt at a Dominican blowout = epic fail.
  • My perfume samples and which ones are currently is on bottle-worthy status.
... or is that "statuses"? I dunno :-)


Hopefully this is not it! I loaded my twitter account onto my phone, so link me with comments and questions!


http://twitter.com/thebsdevotee

No comments: