Sunday, January 22, 2012

Negative Reviews: A Collection

Somewhat similar to the last collection of bad reviews, this post will feature 2 mascaras and a nail polish remover. 





Revlon Double Twist mascara.  At first I really liked it because it made my lashes very long and separated. But after a few uses the brush became almost impossible to use because the product was heavily caked onto and between the bristles.  Even after wiping the excess on a paper towel, and it is a lot to wipe off, my lashes were clumpy.


Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara.  It's nice, but flakes like crazy!


Scotch Naturals Soy Polish Remover.  Regular nail polish can be so drying and damaging to your nails, so I was hoping to find a natural solution.  But alas, this product doesn't work.  At all.

mascara stock photo credits: google.com


polish remover stock photo credit: scotchnaturals.com

No comments: