Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Red Hair I Am Loving Now: Vanessa Villela


Vanessa Villela plays the beautiful and cunning villain Sara Montero on Una Maid en Manhattan, a telenovela on Telemundo.  And she may be my next hair color inspiration!  I think it is time to go a bit lighter.  And my colorist would LOVE to put some highlights in my hair (but don't all of them?) Although I am not sure how a coppery shade will look on me.  Anyway, here are some pictures:






photo credit: telemundo.com

On her twitter (@vanevillela), Vanessa said that she goes to a salon in Miami called Armandeus.  When I lived in Miami, I don't think I've ever come across this place. weird.

Prior to portraying Sara Montero, Vanessa was the blonde bat-shit crazy girlfriend on Eva Luna:

photo credit: univision.com

On a side note, I wonder how all these telenovela and soap opera stars keep their hair so shiny and beautiful? It all can't be weave can it?

1 comment:

Lalli's taste said...

I love Vanessa Villela, because she is really elegant and beautiful! as Sara Montero I think she is the best, hair color and cut first!

http://lallistaste.blogspot.com/