Friday, April 1, 2011

Platforms for Summer (Under $200)

I have my eye on a few pairs of shoes for summer.  For best in show this season, Nine West is the big winner in my opinion.

Colorblock: This style seems to be very popular - the style from Asos is sold out, but I hope it will come back in stock...

Asos Haven ($170.34):

Nine West Stylin ($89):


Espadrilles: My favorite category! If I only get one pair of shoes this year, I would choose Braxton, I love them! I can't wait to buy them and wear them.  I also really love Illy - can't you just imagine a young Marilyn Monroe wearing them?

Nine West Braxton ($99):


Nine West Illy ($140):


Nine West Keenster ($89):


Nine West Nacia ($89):


Rachel Rachel Roy Shiori ($139):



The sexy/tough super-platform: You will be able to touch the sky wearing these heels! I am normally not a fan of mules or peep-toes, but I really love the pair offered by Rachel Rachel Roy.

Rachel Rachel Roy Fenwick ($149):


TopShop Pristine ($195):
Frye Tamara, ($198):





photos lifted from asos.com, ninewest.com, rachelroy.com, topshop.com, and stores.thefrycompany.com

No comments: