Thursday, January 7, 2010

Review: Massato Treatment Mask with Camelia


I promise: I will cut back on hair products this year!!! LOL.

What can I say about this deep conditioner from French celebrity stylist Massato? *LOVE*!  Now my benchmark is KBB's LL Hair Mask, and I would say that this is on par with it. It smooths out my kinky/curly locks and makes the curls clump together.  I have used this a few times with a plastic cap after shampooing for up to an hour and I got the same soft results each time with no build-up.  But I think I would rather re-purchase the KBB, because they are about the same size, but Massato mask is $7 more on Beauty Habit.  Camellia seems to be a popular oil in Japanese conditioners due to it being able to naturally condition hair, along with moisturizing and repairing damage.   Because of my 3 hair color changes in the last 6 months, I need a heavy duty conditioner, and this has passed the test with flying colors! Moisturizes and makes my hair look good? Yes, please!

The first few ingredients are: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, ceteareth-33, glycereth-26, camellia kissi seed oil, cyclomethicone, cetrimonium chloride, and so on...




There are 'cones and I didn't see any ingredients with "paraben" in the name.  The smell is light and pleasant, and the texture is sort of whipped, but shiny and just a little bit goopy in the jar.

No comments: