Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 mood board

I am currently putting together a mood board/vision map for this forthcoming year.  Some themes I want to make most important in my life include:

Getting a new job and advancing in my career:



Maybe get an apartment with French doors:

(what a great illustration by Borja Bonaque, right?)

Make it to France:



I need to tackle some tougher yoga postures:


(surya yantrasana)



(Svarga Dvidasana)


(tittibhasana)

Get some red hair!



 


Work on my French:



Work on my sewing:

 


I also want to do well in school (I am starting grad school in the summer) and pass the CFA exam I, which will require a lot of studying.

photos lifted from thesartorialist.blogspot.com, borjabonaque.com, yogajournal.com, gettyimages.com, style.com, zara.com

No comments: