Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Review: Korres Milk Proteins 3-in-1 cleanser


Right off the bat I will say that this stuff is great, like all other Korres products I've used before.  I use this at night after I cleanse my skin with a homemade oil concoction in order to get rid of any excess oil on my face.  In addition to milk proteins, the 3-in-1 cleanser does have oils in it (sunflower, safflower, macadamia) so it doesn't strip of skin of all moisture it has on it.   It is marketed as a cleanser, toner, and eye makeup remover, but it really isn't strong enough to take off something such as Urban Decay's 24/7 liners.  But this cleanser is super gentle and doesn't irritate my skin, which is most important.  I *just* used up my bottle, and I have their Materia Herba cleanser to use next, let's hope I love it!  And dang it, now that I am on the site, I want the pomegranate wipes... they will be handy to travel with...

No comments: